Tuesday, February 22, 2005

An Exchange of Words

His eyes are endless pools of light,/Gazing into my eyes of darkest night./I've said the words, I feel them too,/I'm waiting for the reply of I love you./His eyes become more gentle, if at all possible,/As he returns the sentiment, I feel unstoppable./I fall into his arms willingly,/Tears of joy fall silently./A cloud of doubt flits before my eyes,/What if his words are nothing but lies?/ His loving arms hold me close,/And I know for sure he wants me the most./ I allow myself to sink into him,/My emotional barrier growing thin./Will I allow him to see inside?/To see the things I've tried to hide?/ But he's said the words, I think I'm in love,/ Someone must truly care about me in the great above./ To send me someone so perfect for me,/Someone who makes it worth it just to be./ He's set me free, to fly like the birds,/And all because of an exchange of words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home