Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Inside of My Eyelids

There is the picture/ etched in red/ filling my sight/ though the moment is dead./ There she is/ still kissing you/ closing my eyes/ is of no use./ I want to gouge out her eyes/ rip out her tongue/ cut off her fingers/ one by one./ Then will I be/ more beautiful to you?/ How can I prove/ my love for you is true?/ Come fill my arms/ make me complete/ my dream is fulfilled/ now I can't fall asleep./ I love you/ You love me/ You just don't know it yet./ Soon you will see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just curious but what was this one about yur ex boyfriend or boyfriend or what it kinda struck me as odd when you say you have a boyfriend yet you write something like this i was just wondering if there was a story behind it or if you were just writing what came to mind but over all its a nice poem your very talented you can email me back at Redneck351M@aol.com bye

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey well i am replying to my last comment i had made about the whole poem and i have come to read the fine print at the top in which it says these poems are not listed in order and it has answered my question thank you for your time

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home